At The Pointe, you’ll be welcomed into a friendly environment by people who are genuinely excited to see you. We want you to have an idea of what to expect when you arrive at The Pointe on a Sunday morning. What You Will Discover For Yourself…
- The worship service usually lasts one hour and fifteen minutes, 10:00-11:15am
- Thought-provoking and engaging messages from one of our Teaching Pastors: Pastor Ed, Pastor Dave, Pastor Salvador or Pastor Tim Steele. You’ll notice we rotate our speaking teaching pastors, as each are gifted in teaching God’s Word.
- High-energy worship music, with prayer and ministry encouraged/offered at the end of the last song. Don’t be shy! If you need prayer, let us know.
- Complimentary coffee in foyer cafe before or after service.
- After Service Reception. Don’t feel like you need to rush home. We have an after service reception with light refreshments served.
- Children, infants, toddlers and elementary age kids are checked in prior to our services in Electic Avenue.
- Tithes and offerings are received at the end of the service through our giving box in the back, or online prior to service. Click Here to make a donation to the Pointe and become a financial partner.
- Services are broadcast Live each Sunday morning (online.thePointe.net) and again, on Thursday nights (unedited rebroadcast).
- If you felt the experience enriched your soul, consider taking the next step… attend Discovery. Our DISCOVERY class is held once a month, right after the service. About 20 minutes. There you can find a small group to be a part of, or find a place of service! Find an opportunity to service by clicking here.
- During Worship. We frequently invite those that need prayer, during worship, usually during our last song, to simply raise their hands. Ourpastors and those around you will come to you and pray with you.
- During Worship Alter Calls. We also, frequently invite those that need prayer or personal ministry to join us at the altar, during the final song. Our prayer and ministry team will pray with you, and come into agreement with you. We will join you in agreement for what you or your family is going through.
- Call for the Elders. James 5:14-16 “Is anyone among you sick? Let him call for the elders of the church, and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord. And the prayer of faith will save the sick, and the Lord will raise him up. And if he has committed sins, he will be forgiven.” Call us during the week, reach out during services, and our eldership will gather and pray to for you.
- During Small Groups. We have several small groups where folks gather f or friendship, community,prayer and to socialize. Every small group prays together.